You cannot go wrong with this in-town beachfront property.
Watch the video to learn why.
Imagine stepping out your door and out onto the beach:
- Walk on the beach to town in under 10 minutes
- Walk in the other direction for miles of beautiful beach
If you are looking for a place to build your beachfront house, this could be it.
This level lot is easily accessible and has all in-city utilities. There are local builders to help you out.
Or you could have us build your house for you, our Living In Panama House.
The Living in Panama House is designed specifically for a relaxing beach lifestyle.
Why Live Here
- Step out your door and onto the beach
- 53 Feet (16m) of Beachfront
- Buy 1 or both of the adjacent lots and dramatically increase your beach frontage
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Quiet Neighborhood on a Quiet Street
- 10 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery store & Restaurants a 2 minute walk away
- Excellent Investment Potential
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Yes, it is both beautiful and peaceful, and it is also in a great location. And not only because it is convenient to shopping and restaurants, additionally, expat get-togethers regularly occur at nearby restaurants.
- All utilities on site
- Good-sized Lot – 4700+ sq. feet (436+ sq. meters)
- Flat property with easy access
- In San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it’s still affordable
- Adjacent beachfront house and a beachfront lot also for sale
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
About Puerto Armuelles
Puerto is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement. This property is in the San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto.
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- All services, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
.We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
This beautiful property is very reasonably priced at $44,500.
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please schedule a tour of the property.
Beachfront Lots In A Row – For Sale
Not only is this beachfront property for sale, but the adjacent beachfront lot is for sale too (see site plan).
You could buy one or both of these lots in order to double your beach frontage.
Or buy one as an investment.
For more information about the adjacent lot, click the link below.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 4700+ sq. ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 52' x 82'
Beachfront (linear meters): 16 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 53'
Reference Name: San Vicente Paradise #3
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.