This property enjoys fantastic ocean views and breezes.
This large property is only a 50-yard stroll to a beautiful beach.
It is ideally located to enjoy both great ocean views and refreshing ocean breezes. Plus it is on the banks of Rio Corotu.
You get the benefits of a big oceanfront lot but at half the price.
This property has a very big feel. And it is pretty big at 9903 square feet (860 square meters).
The pictures don’t really do it justice.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
The property is ideally situated at the mouth of the Corotu River, which is in the most southern point of the San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
The property is flat and has easy access. All utilities on site. Good local and expats builders are available to build your ideal home.
Why Live Here
- Only 50 yards from the beach
- Walk and swim at the beach every day
- Feels like an oceanfront lot, at half the price
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- A very beautiful property, you must see it. Pictures do not do it justice
- Trees and plantings give the property a tropical habitat
- 15 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery store & Restaurants a 3 minute walk away
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it’s still affordable
- Near 2 weekly expat get-togethers.
Ex-pat neighbors have commented that they find the lot “special”.
- Flat property with easy access
- 60 feet of riverfront (18 meters)
- 8400 sq foot lot (780 sq meters)
- Flat and level site with easy access
- Water & Electricity Available
- Sits well above the river
Start Slideshow – Click On Any Photo Below
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Another bonus for this location is near 2 weekly expat gatherings. In just a few minutes, you can stroll from this property to the restaurants or hotels at which these expat gatherings take place.
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if its a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
We offer financing on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time-consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing.
Discover 10 good reasons to buy from us.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
This large ocean view property is very affordable at only $54,500
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please schedule a tour of the property. If you want to make sure the property doesn’t sell before you can see it, check out our property reservation option.
Meanwhile, explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs about Panama answered. And of course, we are happy to answer your questions, contact us here.
Want To See This Property?
Tell Us When You Will Be In Town – Click Here
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 8400 sq. ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 69' x 151'
Beachfront (linear meters): 18' - river front
Beachfront (linear feet): 60' - river front
Reference Name: Rio Cortu
On River, Walking Distance To Beach, Walking Distance To Town, Water and Electricity Available
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.