FAQs About Living In Panama
This is our most popular question.
We have alot of information to help you figure out your budget in Panama.
- 3 Questions To Ask Yourself To Get a Realistic Budget
- Actual budgets of 25 expats living in Panama
- How much does it cost to live in Panama City?
- What is the cost of living in towns popular with expats? (i.e., Boquete, El Valle, Coronado)
- Interview on Cost of Living in Panama with Lief Simon of Live & Invest Overseas
- Can I work in Panama?
- What is the best way to earn money in Panama?
- Watch video of Jordan explaining how he earns money by teaching English on-line
- About health care in Panama
- The health care systems in Panama
- Do you need health insurance in Panama?
- What are your health insurance options and more
- Which health insurance is right for you?
- How to apply for Panama health insurance plus some advice
- Our health care experiences in Panama
- Does living in Panama make me exempt from Obamacare? (US Citizens only)
- How do I qualify for an exemption?
- Do I need to do anything?
- What is the Pensionado Visa program
- What age do I have to be to qualify?
- Are its benefits and discounts mostly hype?
- Is it similar to the process in the States or Canada?
- What precautions can you take?
- 18 Ways To Finance Real Estate In Panama
- What are the 2 factors that determines if you will get a loan
- What documents will you need?
- Do you need to be a resident?
- Can Americans open a bank account?
- What documents do I need to bring?
11) Is Panama Safe?
- How safe is Panama?
- What is the crime rate in Panama?
- Is the government & currency stable?
- What are my choices?
- Is Puerto Armuelles inside or outside 10K line?
- Can you buy property within 10K of the border?
- Rainy, cool, humid, dry…?
The ‘Where To Live’ page answers the climate question too.
- Take our quiz to find out