We hope you enjoyed watching the video tour of this property (above).
As the video shows, this delightful property is both big and welcoming.
Plus it is close to a beautiful beach. Only a short 70-yard stroll away.
Not only that, you can easily fit 2 -3 houses, or even a small hotel, on this lot.
If you need groceries or a cup of coffee, that is easy to get too. A grocery, hardware stores, and restaurants are only 5 minutes away, and downtown Puerto Armuelles is only a 10-minute drive from the property.
This peaceful property is in the popular Corazon de Jesus neighborhood in the charming beach town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Delightful beach 70 meters away
- 10-minute drive from downtown Puerto
- A grocery, hardware stores, and restaurants are only 5 minutes away.
- Corazon de Jesus neighborhood is popular with ex-pats
- Room for 2-3 houses or small hotel
- Walk and swim at the beach every day
- Create your own secluded haven, but with neighbors when you want to chat.
- The property has both a big and a welcoming feel to it.
- Peek-a-boo views of the ocean – will be more once you build a house and trim vegetation
- Big property: 11,000 sq. foot (1103 sq. meters)
- Lot is 104′ x 104′
- 16 foot (5 meters) private access road (see site plan)
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Flat property with easy access
- Local & expat builders available
We are happy to help you locate quality builders.
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
As I mentioned, this property is in the beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama. This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Discover 10 good reasons to buy from us.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
Amazingly Affordable Price of $37,500
Yes, you read that correctly.
The price is only $37,500.
A bargain price for this ample building site.
Not only that, but we offer seller financing.
Please schedule a tour of the property and we will show you around town as well.
Meanwhile, explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs about Panama answered. And of course, we are happy to answers your questions, contact us here.
Want To See This Property?
Tell Us When You Will Be In Town – Click Here
Neighborhood: Corazon de Jesus
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 11,000 sq. ft.
Site Dimensions (Feet): 104' x 104'
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: Nicolas
Investment Property, Near Services, Walking Distance To Beach, Water and Electricity Available
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.
Could this lot have an ocean view? Where do you access the beach at?
My husband and I are looking to building a container home on the beachfront or near the beach. Is this area of beachfront allowing container homes or pre-fabricated homes to be built? Also, we won’t be fully retired for another 2 years. Do you have squatter problems there? Will this area become a gated community?