Updated Jan 10, 2020
This is a wonderful spot to live.
- Beautiful beach
- Quiet and restful
- Walking distance to restaurants and more.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Yes, it is both beautiful and peaceful, but it is also in a great location. And not only because it is convenient to shopping and restaurants, but it is nearby at least 2 weekly expat gatherings.
Why Live Here
- Step out your door and onto the beach
- 53 Feet (16m) of Beachfront
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Friendly neighbors
- Quiet Neighborhood on a Quiet Street
- 10 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery store & Restaurants a 2 minute walk away
- Affordably priced
- Buy 1 or both of the adjacent lots and dramatically increase your beach frontage
- All utilities on site
- Ample Lot – 5300 sq. feet (492 sq. meters)
- Flat property with easy access
- In San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it is still affordable
To Start Slideshow – Click on any photo.
About Puerto Armuelles
Puerto is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement. This property is in the San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto.
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
This beautiful property is very reasonably priced at $45,500.
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Adjacent Beachfront Lot – For Sale
This property and its adjacent beachfront house are both for sale.
Check out the adjacent beachfront lot for sale
That listing page, also has a short video of the property, with photos of Puerto Armuelles, and nearby places.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 5300 sq. ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 53' x 108'
Beachfront (linear meters): 16 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 53'
Reference Name: San Vicente Paradise #2
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
For details on how to buy property in Panama, go here.