Can you imagine yourself on this beautiful beachfront property?
Life here is very relaxing.
You won’t find traffic jams in Puerto Armuelles.
It is a wonderfully stress-free place to live.
This property is ideal if you want to live at a quiet beach, but still have stores, restaurants, and other people, close by.
It is a quiet beach; a tropical paradise with all the amenities of “home”.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
You can be part of an intimate beach enclave called Playa Esperanza. It consists of only 3 lots. (see site plan). It is nestled in front of a beautiful beach in the San Vicente neighborhood.
Playa Esperanza is located in the San Vicente neighborhood of the charming beach town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
Playa Esperanza is only 3 minutes from downtown Puerto Armuelles.
Puerto Armuelles is made up of many distinct neighborhoods.
San Vicente is a beach neighborhood with larger-sized lots. It is home to restaurants, small grocery stores, and 2 Puerto Armuelles hotels: Big Daddy’s Beach Club & Hotel and Sunrise Inn (formerly, Tsunami Inn).
Why Live Here
- Live at the beach!
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Walk and swim at the beach every day
- 5 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Quiet & beautiful beach at your doorstep
- Be part of the delightful beach town of Puerto Armuelles
- Investment potential about to skyrocket
- Weekly expat gatherings nearby
Nitty Gritty Property Details
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Ready for construction
- Flat property with easy access
- This property is ~9250 sq feet (859 sq. meters)
- In an established beach neighborhood
- Local & expat builders available to build your dream beach house
- Or us to build a Living In Panama House.
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama.
This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- 2 weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
We offer financing on many of our properties, including this one. It can be hard & time-consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing offer.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
This beautiful beachfront lot is only $91,950.
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): ~9250 sq ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 49' x 108'
Beachfront (linear meters): 22.5 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 74'
Reference Name: Playa Esperanza #2
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our occassional Newsletter
For details on how to buy property in Panama, go here.