Enjoy ocean views and cool breezes from this perch above Puerto Armuelles.
Why Live Here
Sweeping views of ocean & town
Raise horses or cattle
Great location for eco-lodge or guest ranch
1 hour walking distance to Costa Rica
Can ride horses to town in only 20 minutes
This farm is an ample 13 acres or 6.5 hectares
Currently, the road is impassable by car
5 minute drive to town (when you can drive it)
Can ride horse to town in 20 minutes
This property is in the charming and unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
Specifically, it is in the hills above the Altos San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles.
Start Slideshow – Click On Any Photo Below.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
Puerto Armuelles is a charming beach town on the Pacific Coast in the Chiriqui Province.
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama. This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We are asking only $77,500 for all 13 acres and the views.
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: Altos San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 13 acres (6.5 hects)
Site Dimensions (Feet):
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: SV Finca
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.