Delightfully Located On A Point
Great views in all directions
Refreshing ocean breezes
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- By far, widest part of beach
- Natural hook/anchorage for boat moorage
- Ideal place to launch your boat. (See boat ramp info below)
- Gorgeous views up and down the beach
- Can walk on beach to town in 20 mins.
- Step out your door to the beach
- Ample land for a shop, huge garden…
- 2 weekly expat get togethers in town
- Ideal location to create your own business: rentals, hotel, B&B, restaurant, boat storage & moorage
Find the details of each of these properties below.
BeachFront Lot #1 – for only $59,500
BeachFront Lot #2 – for just $44,500
BeachFront Lot #3 – for special price of $74,500
Beach Lot #4 – for a mere $22,500
If any of these properties interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the properties, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
This prime beachfront property is situated between 2 large properties also owned by ex-pats.
These properties are in the Pez de Oro neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
In English, Pez de Oro translates as Fish of Gold.
Pez de Oro is only a 5 minute drive (10 minute bike ride) to downtown Puerto Armuelles.
(I describe the charming and unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles further down on this page.)
However, if you live in Pez de Oro, you don’t have to go into town just to pick up milk or to eat in a restaurant.
You will find all these services near Pez de Oro:
- El Rancho, the best seafood restaurant in town, is 1/2 a mile away (Across the street from Corazon de Oro beach community)
- Breakfast, lunch & coffee anytime cafe is run by Edith and her daughter. Kitty corner from El Rancho.
- Another restaurant, El Hermonos, is also about 1/2 a mile away (200 yards from El Rancho)
- Grocery store, Mandarin, is on the main road into town. It is only a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away
- 2 building supply stores and an auto-mechanic shop are all within a 2 minute drive
Living at Pez de Oro means you can live at a quiet beach without having to spend much time on the road doing your daily errands.
Pez de Oro on the far side of the San Barolo River from town. It is the closest of the out-of-town beach communities to downtown Puerto Armuelles. Pez de Oro is also further than 10K from the Costa Rica border, so Panama’s 10K rule does not apply to it.
Additional Land Details
- Flat & level land with easy access
- All utilities available
- Local builders available
- We can have us build one of our Living In Panama Houses
- Ready for construction
This property has easy access to the existing concrete ramp for boats. That ramp would need to be upgraded for boat trailers. (The ramp is at the end of the beach access road, see the site plan and photos below.)
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: Pez de Oro
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site):
Site Dimensions (Feet):
Beachfront (linear meters):
Beachfront (linear feet):
Reference Name: Pez de Oro Beach