Only a very short (40 yards) walk to the beach
This property is ideal if you want to live by a quiet beach, but still have stores, and restaurants close by.
You won’t find traffic jams here.
It is a wonderful & relaxing place to live.
This property is part of the intimate beach community of Playa Esperanza (see site plan, below).
Playa Esperanza is an easy place to set up your new life in Panama.
And a beautiful place to live.
Scroll To Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Walk and swim at the beach every day
- 5 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Quiet & beautiful beach just 120 feet away
- Near weekly expat gatherings
- In the charming beach town of Puerto Armuelles
- Investment potential about to skyrocket
- Custom house recently built on adjacent property (see site plan)
- All utilities on site
- Cable & Internet available
- Ready for construction
- Flat property with easy access
- This property is ~6205 sq feet (575 sq. meters)
- In an established beach neighborhood
- Local & expat builders available to build your dream beach house
Another bonus for this location is that it is close to 2 weekly expat gatherings. This property is only a 3 to 10-minute stroll from the restaurants or hotels at which these expat gatherings take place.
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama.
This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if it is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer financing on many of our properties, including this one. It can be hard & time-consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
The price is very affordable at $34,500
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 6205 sq ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 88' x 70.5'
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: Playa Esperanza #4