Updated June 26, 2018
It doesn’t get easier to embrace life at the beach.
This property is a prime slice of real estate.
The beach is literally at your doorstep.
You can watch the ocean beckoning you to swim, walk, or just admire it from your hammock.
If you buy this property you gain:
- 50 feet of beachfront
- 2100 square foot lot
It is plenty big enough to build your dream beach home.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Live On the Beach
- 50 Linear Feet of Beachfront (15m)
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Gorgeous views of both Mt. Baru & Punta Burica
- 10-15 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery Store & 2 Restaurants a 2 Minute Walk Away
- In The Charming Beach Town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Total area is 2100 sq. feet (195 m2)
- Ready for construction
- Flat site with no runoff issues
- Local & expat builders available to help
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it’s still affordable.
Not only is it in a great location for shopping and restaurants, it is also near at least 2 weekly expat gatherings
In just a few minutes, you can stroll from this property to the restaurants or hotels at which these expat gatherings take place.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles. It was built from scratch by Chiquita Banana starting in the late 1920s.
Chiquita put its own unique stamp on the town. Puerto has distinct neighborhoods. The ones Chiquita built have a nostalgic feel with their tropical wooden houses on stilts. Because the town was built by Americans it has a different look and feel from other places in Panama.
There are many fishing villages, some resorts and a couple of big cities, built on the beach in Panama. But Puerto Armuelles is the only beach town in Panama. It is a great fit for someone who doesn’t want to live in a tiny village, a resort, and especially not in a big city.
Puerto Armuelles is home to about 25,000 people. It has all the services and amenities needed to such a population. So while you may choose to shop in David, you don’t need to go anywhere but Puerto Armuelles to meet your daily needs. David is both the capital of and largest town in the Chiriqui Province It takes about an hour and 15-minute to drive there from Puerto Armuelles.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We offer 2 bonuses to people who buy our property.
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay the airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time-consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
This beachfront property is very affordable at only $44,500
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please schedule a tour of the property and we will show you around town as well.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 2100 sq feet
Site Dimensions (Feet): 50' x 50'
Beachfront (linear meters): 15 meters
Beachfront (linear feet): 50 feet
Reference Name: Fidel
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Newsletter
Explore more beach property in Puerto Armuelles.