UPDATED: February 15, 2019
This property is sold.
Only 1 of the 3 beachfront lots-in-a-row, is still for sale.
Check it out by clicking the link below.
By clicking that link, you will also see a short video showing:
- The beachfront property
- Photos of Puerto Armuelles
- Photos & Info on nearby services and things to do
This is a wonderful spot to live.
- Beautiful beach
- Quiet and restful
- Walking distance to restaurants and more.
Yes, it is both beautiful and peaceful, but it is also in a great location.
And not only because it is convenient to shopping and
restaurants, but it is nearby at least 2 weekly expat gatherings.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Step out your door and onto the beach
- 53 Feet (16m) of Beachfront
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Friendly neighbors
- Quiet Neighborhood on a Quiet Street
- 10 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery store & Restaurants a 2 minute walk away
- Affordably priced
- Buy 1 or both of the adjacent lots and dramatically increase your beach frontage
- All utilities on site
- Ample Lot – 5300 sq. feet (492 sq. meters)
- Flat property with easy access
- In San Vicente neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it is still affordable
This land is titled. It was titled many years ago by the bank Morgan & Morgan. This is good news.
Because it allows you, as a foreigner, to own titled land within 10 kilometers of the border. In Panama, foreigners are not allowed to title land within 10 kilometers of the border. But if the land is already titled, foreigners are allowed to own it and get the title transferred into their name. (note: This property is less than 10 kilometers from the Costa Rica border.) Find out about the Panama 10K rule here.
But because this property is already titled, it is fully and completely legal for a foreigner to have the title transferred into their name. As I said good news.
However, we are selling this property to you as an ROP property, just as it and all the beachfront properties in the San Vicente neighborhood have been bought and sold for generations. If you choose to, you can get the title transferred into your name. Your lawyer can handle this that transaction for you.
Property Tax Exempt
Another piece of good news is that this property will be exempt from property taxes.
On October 18, 2017, Panama passed a huge Property tax reform. Starting in Jan. 2019, you will own zero property taxes on your primary home if you bought it for under $120,000.
So this property would be tax-exempt. (Assuming it is your primary residence in Panama).
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
Living In Panama House
Plus we have an easy way for you to get your beach house built.
Simply have us build one of our Living In Panama Houses on this property.
Our Living In Panama House is specifically designed for a tropical and relaxing beach lifestyle.
We make it affordable by leaving the finishes to you.
We can build you a house within 4 months of the start date.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only a 5-hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
If the property looks intriguing, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if it is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
I recommend that you do the following:
- Contact us to schedule a tour of the property and the town
- If you don’t already know if Panama is right for you, take our brief “Will I Be Happy in Panama” quiz. The quiz provides a glimpse into the various challenges you may experience in Panama.
- Explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs answered
Keep in mind, that you really should spend some time living in Panama before you buy property. You need to make sure Panama (and Puerto Armuelles) is a good fit for you before making a commitment to buy property.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We even sweeten the deal in 2 ways:
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
3 Beachfront Lots In Row – For Sale
This property and its adjacent beachfront house are now sold.
However, one of these desirable beachfront lots is still for sale.
And, there is a short video of the property, with photos of Puerto Armuelles, and nearby places. Check it out, by clicking the link below.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 5300 sq. ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 53' x 108'
Beachfront (linear meters): 16 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 53'
Reference Name: San Vicente Paradise #2
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
For details on how to buy property in Panama, go here.