This affordable property is just a short stroll away from a beautiful beach
Why Live Here
- Natural hook/anchorage for boat moorage
- Property has easy access and is construction ready
- Ideal place to launch your boat
- Gorgeous views up and down the beach
- Can walk on the beach to the center of town in 20 mins.
- Step out your door to the beach
- Near services, including restaurants
Scroll Down For Slideshow
These properties are in the Pez de Oro neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
(In English, Pez de Oro, is Fish of Gold)
Pez de Oro is only a 5 minute drive (10 minute bike ride) to downtown Puerto Armuelles.
(I describe the charming and unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles further down on this page.)
However, if you live in Pez de Oro, you don’t have to go into town just to pick up milk or to eat in a restaurant.
You will find all these services near Pez de Oro:
- El Rancho, the best seafood restaurant in town, is 1/2 a mile away (Across the street from Corazon de Oro beach community)
- Breakfast, lunch & coffee anytime cafe is run by Edith and her daughter. Kitty corner from El Rancho.
- Another restaurant, El Hermonos, is also about 1/2 a mile away (200 yards from El Rancho)
- Grocery store, Mandarin, is on the main road into town. It is only a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away
- 2 building supply stores and an auto-mechanic shop are all within a 2 minute drive
Living at Pez de Oro means you can live at a quiet beach without having to spend much time on the road doing your daily errands.
Pez de Oro on the far side of the San Barolo River from town. It is the closest of the out-of-town beach communities to downtown Puerto Armuelles. Pez de Oro is also further than 10K from the Costa Rica border, so Panama’s 10K rule does not apply to it.
- Approximately 3500 square foot property (325 sq meters)
- All utilities available
- Seasonal stream runoff along 2 borders of lot
- Huge upside potential
- Short stroll to beautiful beach
This property has easy access to the existing concrete ramp for boats. That ramp would need to be upgraded for boat trailers. (The ramp is at the end of the beach access road, see the site plan and photos below.)
Start Slideshow – Click On Any Photo Below
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
This property is in the charming & unique beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Weekly expat get togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
I recommend that you do the following:
- Contact us to schedule a tour of the property and the town
- If you don’t already know if Panama is right for you, take our brief “Will I Be Happy in Panama” quiz. The quiz provides a glimpse into the various challenges you may experience in Panama.
- Explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs answered
Keep in mind, that you really should spend some time living in Panama before you buy property. You need to make sure Panama (and Puerto Armuelles) is a good fit for you before making a commitment to buy property.
Money Back Guarantee
However, when you decide to buy, I want you to know that we offer what I don’t think anyone else in Panama offers – a chance to change your mind.
We give you 30 days from the time of signing the purchase agreement to change your mind about buying a particular piece of property.
No questions asked.
We will give you a full and fast refund (minus closing costs).
All our properties are thoroughly vetted and are priced well. Therefore,we don’t think you will take us up on this refund offer, but it is there if you need it.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We even sweeten the deal in 2 ways:
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama. (FYI, If you do change your mind and get a refund, it will be minus the cost of the airfare).
2) We offer financing on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click the “Why Buy From Us” link below for details on our financing.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
The price is a bargain at $32,500
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: Pez de Oro
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): ~3500
Site Dimensions (Feet):
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: Pez de Oro 4
Information on Adjacent Beach Front Lots:
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.