This delightful property is both big and welcoming.
You can easily fit 2 -3 houses or even a small hotel on this lot.
It enjoys beach views. It is only a short 70 yard walk to the beach.
If you need groceries or a cup of coffee, that is easy to get too. A grocery, hardware stores, and restaurants are only 5 minutes away, and downtown Puerto Armuelles is only a 10 minute drive from the property.
This peaceful property is in the popular Corazon de Jesus neighborhood in the charming beach town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Delightful beach 70 meters away
- 10 minute drive from downtown Puerto
- A grocery, hardware stores, and restaurants are only 5 minutes away.
- Corazon de Jesus neighborhood is popular with ex-pats
- Room for 2-3 houses or small hotel
- Walk and swim at the beach every day
- Create your own secluded haven, but with neighbors when you want to chat.
- The property has both a big and a welcoming feel to it.
- Peek-a-boo views of ocean – will be more once you build a house and trim vegetation
- Big property: 11,000 sq. foot (1103 sq. meters)
- Lot is 104′ x 104′
- 12 foot (5 meter) private access road (see site plan)
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Flat property with easy access
- Local & expat builders available
We are happy to help you locate quality builders.
Living In Panama House
In fact, we have an easy way for you to get your house built here.
Simply have us build one of our Living In Panama Houses on this property.
Our Living In Panama houses are specifically designed for a tropical and relaxing beach lifestyle.
We make it affordable by leaving the finishes to you. Our Living In Panama houses are specifically designed for a tropical and beach lifestyle.
We can build you a house within 4 months of the start date.
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
As I mentioned, this property is in the beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama. This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Weekly expat get togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Property Tax Exempt
Another piece of good news is that this property will soon be exempt from property taxes.
On October 18, 2017, Panama passed a huge Property tax reform. Starting in Jan. 2019, you will own zero property taxes on your primary home if you bought it for under $120,000.
So this property would be tax-exempt. (Assuming it is your primary residence in Panama).
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
I recommend that you do the following:
- Contact us to schedule a tour of the property and the town
- If you don’t already know if Panama is right for you, take our brief “Will I Be Happy in Panama” quiz. The quiz provides a glimpse into the various challenges you may experience in Panama.
- Explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs answered
Keep in mind, that you really should spend some time living in Panama before you buy property. You need to make sure Panama (and Puerto Armuelles) is a good fit for you before making a commitment to buy property.
Money Back Guarantee
However, when you decide to buy, I want you to know that we offer what I don’t think anyone else in Panama offers – a chance to change your mind.
We give you 30 days from the time of signing the purchase agreement to change your mind about buying a particular piece of property.
No questions asked.
We will give you a full and fast refund (minus closing costs).
All our properties are throughly vetted and are priced well. Therefore,we don’t think you will take us up on this refund offer, but it is there if you need it.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We even sweeten the deal in 2 ways:
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama. (FYI, If you do change your mind and get a refund, it will be minus the cost of the airfare).
2) We offer financing on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click the “Why Buy From Us” link below for details on our financing.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
Amazingly Affordable Price of $37,500
Yes, you read that correctly.
The price is only $37,500.
A bargain price for this ample building site.
Not only that, but we offer seller financing.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: Corazon de Jesus
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 11,000 sq. ft.
Site Dimensions (Feet): 104' x 104'
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: Nicolas
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Learn about the “6 Steps to Buy Property in Panama”.