This beautiful property is sold.
But the beach front lot next door is still for sale.
This is a sweet place to live.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Live On the Beach
- 50 Feet (15 meters) of Beachfront
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Gorgeous views of both Mt. Baru & Punta Burica
- 10-15 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery Store & 2 Restaurants a 2 Minute Walk Away
- In The Charming Beach Town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Total area is 2940 sq. feet (273 m2)
- Ready for construction
- Flat site with no runoff issues
- Local & expat builders available to help
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while it’s still affordable.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama.
This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddleboarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get-togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Another bonus for this location is nearby at least 2 weekly expat gatherings
In just a few minutes, you can stroll from this property to the restaurants or hotels at which these expat gatherings take place.
2 Beachfront Lots In Row – For Sale
(UPDATE: This property is sold, but the adjacent property is still for sale.)
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if it is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 2940 sq. ft.
Site Dimensions (Feet): 50' x 60'
Beachfront (linear meters): 15 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 50'
Reference Name: El Cubano
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Explore more beach property in Puerto Armuelles.