This beautiful property is sold.
But the beach front lot next door is still for sale.
This is a sweet place to live.
Your front yard is the beach, but you are only a short walk away from restaurants and a grocery store.
When you buy this property you gain 50 feet of beachfront on a 2940 square foot lot.
It is plenty big enough to build your dream beach home.
If you want even more beach front, buy the lot next door and double your beach frontage from 50 to 100 feet.
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Why Live Here
- Live On the Beach
- 50 Feet (15 meters) of Beachfront
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Gorgeous views of both Mt. Baru & Punta Burica
- 10-15 Minute Walk to Downtown
- Grocery Store & 2 Restaurants a 2 Minute Walk Away
- In The Charming Beach Town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama
Click On Any Photo To Start Slideshow.
- All utilities on site
- Internet & Satellite TV available
- Total area is 2940 sq. feet (273 m2)
- Ready for construction
- Flat site with no run off issues
- Local & expat builders available to help
- Land values in Puerto are rising. Buy now while its still affordable.
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama.
This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Growing number of weekly expat get togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Living In Panama House
Plus we have an easy way for you to get your beach house built.
Simply have us build one of our Living In Panama Houses here. Our Living In Panama house is specifically designed for a tropical and relaxing beach lifestyle.
We can build you a house in 4 months. We make it affordable by leaving the finishes to you.
This land is titled. It was titled many years ago by the bank Morgan & Morgan. This is good news.
Because it allows you, as a foreigner, to own titled land within 10 kilometers of the border. In Panama, foreigners are not allowed to title land within 10 kilometers of the border. But if the land is already titled, foreigners are allowed to own it and get the title transferred into their name. (note: This property is less than 10 kilometers from the Costa Rica border.) Find out about the Panama 10K rule here.
But because this property is already titled, it is fully and completely legal for a foreigner to have the title transferred into their name. As I said good news.
However, we are selling this property to you as an ROP property, just as it and all the beachfront properties in the San Vicente neighborhood have been bought and sold for generations. If you choose to, you can get the title transferred into your name. Your lawyer can handle this that transaction for you.
Another bonus for this location is nearby at least 2 weekly expat gatherings
In just a few minutes, you can stroll from this property to the restaurants or hotels at which these expat gatherings take place.
Property Tax Exempt
Another piece of good news is that this property will soon be exempt from property taxes.
On October 18, 2017, Panama passed a huge Property tax reform. Starting in Jan. 2019, you will own zero property taxes on your primary home if you bought it for under $120,000.
So this property would be tax-exempt. (Assuming it is your primary residence in Panama).
2 Beachfront Lots In Row – For Sale
(UPDATE: This property is sold, but the adjacent property is still for sale.)
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if it is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
I recommend that you do the following:
- Contact us to schedule a tour of the property and the town
- If you don’t already know if Panama is right for you, take our brief “Will I Be Happy in Panama” quiz. The quiz provides a glimpse into the various challenges you may experience in Panama.
- Explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs answered
Keep in mind, that you really should spend some time living in Panama before you buy property. You need to make sure Panama (and Puerto Armuelles) is a good fit for you before making a commitment to buy property.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We even sweeten the deal in 2 ways:
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama.
2) We offer to finance on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click for details of our financing and airfare bonus
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
This beachfront property is very affordable at only $47,500
We look forward to showing you the property.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: San Vicente
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 2940 sq. ft.
Site Dimensions (Feet): 50' x 60'
Beachfront (linear meters): 15 m
Beachfront (linear feet): 50'
Reference Name: El Cubano
Keep informed about property in Panama. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Explore more beach property in Puerto Armuelles.