Watch the video and scroll down for more information
Scroll Down For Slideshow
Transform this house into your dream beach home.
Or tear it down & start fresh.
Less than 100 yards from a beautiful beach.
This is a wonderful place to live.
You can enjoy walking, swimming, or surfing at the beach everyday.
It is close to many services: grocery stores, restaurants, medical care, and hardware stores.
The property is flat with easy access. All utilities are on site.
This property is in the Corazon de Jesus neighborhood of the charming beach town of Puerto Armuelles, Panama. It is a very popular neighborhood with expats.
Half of the lots on this block alone have already been bought by expats. All the beachfront is already expat-owned. The property, neighborhood, and town are solid investments with rising values.
For now, you can still find bargains in Puerto Armuelles. This property is one of those bargains.
Why Live Here
- Less than 100 yards from the beach
- Neighborhood has a good mix of expat and locals.
- By a beautiful beach
- Walk, swim, or surf everyday (surf is in season June – November)
- Refreshing Ocean Breezes
- Shopping and Restaurants nearby
- Friendly neighborhood
- 10 minute drive to downtown Puerto Armuelles
- All utilities on site
- Property measures 24 x 28 meters.
- An ample lot at 7233 sq. ft. (672 m2)
- Property measures 79 x 92 feet
- House is ~800 sq. ft.
- Expats have bought 6 of the 12 lots on this block alone
About the House
The house is not habitable. It needs work – and a roof.
Or you could build a new house on this excellent property. This is usually the easier option.
There are builders available to help with either a remodel or new construction.
Living In Panama House
In fact, we have an easy way for you to get your house built here.
Simply have us build one of our Living In Panama Houses on this property.
Our Living In Panama houses are specifically designed for a tropical and relaxing beach lifestyle.
We make it affordable by leaving the finishes to you. Our Living In Panama houses are specifically designed for a tropical and beach lifestyle.
We can build you a house within 4 months of the start date.
Start Slideshow – Click On Any Photo Below
Puerto Armuelles – A Charming Beach Town
As I mentioned, this property is in the beach town of Puerto Armuelles.
Puerto Armuelles looks very different from almost all towns in Panama. This is because, starting in 1927, it was built by Chiquita Banana. Chiquita Banana created the downtown and whole neighborhoods of tropical wooden houses on stilts. They even shipped in wood from Oregon for these houses.
“Puerto” is a wonderful place to live. It is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing beach lifestyle and retirement.
About Puerto Armuelles
- Puerto has a real sense of place
- Located right on the Pacific Ocean
- Historic town. Built by Chiquita Banana, starting in the late 1920s
- 2nd largest town in the popular Chiriqui Province.
- Everything you need, right in town
Although it is not yet a tourist destination, Puerto has features to attract recreational visitors, as well as retirees.
- Horseback riding on the beach or in the hills
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, or sea kayaking
- Walks on the beach
- Weekly expat get togethers
- Volunteer to teach English at local University and schools
- Help with local volunteer spay & neuter animal clinic
- Fishing (there is even a fishing lodge 30 mins away, Hooked on Panama)
- Feed the monkeys at Mono Feliz (about an hour drive away on Punta Burica)
- Help with turtle rescue at Tigre Salvaje (40 min walk past Mono Feliz on Punta Burica)
- Whale watching in season
- Day trips to Boquete, Volcan or Boca Chica
- Bocas del Toro is only 5 hour drive away and makes for a fun weekend trip
- River rafting opportunities and more nearby
Puerto Armuelles is a place where you can easily create a happy and relaxed life.
Come visit us in Puerto, and see if you agree with us.
Property Tax Exempt
Another piece of good news is that this property will soon be exempt from property taxes.
On October 18, 2017, Panama passed a huge Property tax reform. Starting in Jan. 2019, you will own zero property taxes on your primary home if you bought it for under $120,000.
So this property would be tax-exempt. (Assuming it is your primary residence in Panama).
If this property interests you, catch a plane to Panama.
Check out the property, town, and Panama.
This is the only way you will ever find out if is a good fit for you.
Please try to give me a heads up about when you are coming to Puerto Armuelles. That way we can set aside some out time to meet you. We enjoy giving people tours of property and town.
We love Puerto Armuelles, and you very well might love it too.
I recommend that you do the following:
- Contact us to schedule a tour of the property and the town
- If you don’t already know if Panama is right for you, take our brief “Will I Be Happy in Panama” quiz. The quiz provides a glimpse into the various challenges you may experience in Panama.
- Explore our site to learn more about Puerto Armuelles and get other FAQs answered
Keep in mind, that you really should spend some time living in Panama before you buy property. You need to make sure Panama (and Puerto Armuelles) is a good fit for you before making a commitment to buy property.
Money Back Guarantee
However, when you decide to buy, I want you to know that we offer what I don’t think anyone else in Panama offers – a chance to change your mind.
We give you 30 days from the time of signing the purchase agreement to change your mind about buying a particular piece of property.
No questions asked.
We will give you a full and fast refund (minus closing costs).
All our properties are thoroughly vetted and are priced well. Therefore,we don’t think you will take us up on this refund offer, but it is there if you need it.
Financing + Air Fare Bonus
We even sweeten the deal in 2 ways:
1) If you buy one of our properties, we will pay your airfare you spent to get to Panama. (FYI, If you do change your mind and get a refund, it will be minus the cost of the airfare).
2) We offer financing on many of our properties. Since it can be hard & time consuming for individual foreigners to qualify for a bank mortgage this is a great perk. Click the “Why Buy From Us” link below for details on our financing.
Even if you don’t buy from us, we are always available to answer your questions.
We want to help you be happy in Panama.
You can start living your dream life here for only $34,500
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want To See This Property?
Neighborhood: Corazon de Jesus
City: Puerto Armuelles
Square Feet (site): 7233 sq. ft
Site Dimensions (Feet): 78' x 92'
Beachfront (linear meters): N/A
Beachfront (linear feet): N/A
Reference Name: Shell House