Average prices of restaurants, transportation, utilities, groceries and rents in El Valle de Anton, Panama.
Living In Panama - Advice & Information
Your Best Panama Resource
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Please Leave Your Comments Below
I’m contemplating a visit to Panama to consider a permanent move there. I would like to communicate with an expat to ask some questions. If you can accommodate me with this request, i would appreciate it.
1. Is Coronado Beach the most affordable beach town?
2. Are there other beach towns with an expat population I should explore?
3. Is advisable to rent a vehicle? Are the roads safe?
4. Is it safe for two women to explore the area?
5. Could give me some locations (restaurants, clubs, etc) where expats gather?
I look forward to your reply. Thank you
Hi Yvette, thanks for your patience – your comment was sent to my spam folder.
Here are your answers.
1. No Coronado Beach is definitely not the most affordable beach town. There are more affordable one, such as Puerto Armuelles.
2. Well, I like Puerto Armuelles, but you might want to check out San Carlos, Pedisi and Tonisi as well.
3. The road are pretty well-maintained. Many people rent a car without issue
4. Yes, very safe for 2 women to travel in Panama
5.You would need to check out each area about where expats hang out.