Our goal at Finca Santa Marta is to provide you with the freshest organically grown produce available in Panama. 95% of the fresh produce we sell is grown onakraft53
Also beware of refrigerated items like yogurt. If it has been sitting out to become warm (which I've actually seen happen) before being refrigerated, themountainviviendo
Thank you, Lynn. We lived in Houston too. Actually Pasadena. I miss Kroger.[?] On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Lynn Huber elbsmca@...cynthiakeihl
Subject matter is that which is of interest to people living in and around David, Panama, including the communities of Boquete and Volcan. Moderation is applied loosely. The forum encourages free speech, however personal attacks and harsh words are not allowed. Remember the Golden Rule. Members who are unkind on a regular basis will be removed from the roster.
Religion and politics are not appropriate subjects for this forum.
Concerning the sticky point about advertising on the forum, members may post ads that follow these guide lines:
1. One ad per person and/or entity per week.
2. Don't post an unrelated ad as part of a reply to another's post.
3. Don't reply to an ad on the forum. Do it off forum directly with the author.
4. Weekly ads from restaurantes should include something different in each ad.
5. Keep the ads short & sweet. Note to sellers: Most people don't read long drawn out ads.
6. All new members are on moderation for 3-6 months (mas o menos).
7. Those who post only ads (and never join a discussion) will be on moderation permanently.
8. The moderators will delete inappropriate ads.
9. Continued violations of these simple rules will result in the party being banned.
10. These rules may be amended from time to time to serve the members better.
Members are encouraged to post upcoming events that would be of interest to the rest of the membership, following the advertising rules above.
Our group also meets every 1st Thursday of the month. A different place is chosen each month and posted online. There is no agenda other than socializing. It's loads of fun!
- Cultures & Community
- May 7, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.